I’ve received questions on what products I use to achieve my makeup looks. I’ve made the decision that I would start posting my product details regularly. Here’s the first of many to come!
Below is the full list of products I used to achieve this look:
- Eyeliner: @elfcosmetics liquid liner in black
- Eyelashes: @ardellbeauty
- Foundation: @maccosmetics studio fix NC50
- Highlight: @lagirlcosmetics in fawn
- Setting Powder: @sachacosmeticsofficial buttercup
- Lips: @colourpopcosmetics x @ellarie sessy
- Eyebrows: @maccosmetics eyebrow pencil in spiked & @anastasiabeverlyhills in chocolate
- Mascara: @maybelline colossal big shot
- @maccosmetics mineralize skinfinish Natural in Dark
- Highlight: @maccosmetics extra dimension skinfinish in whisper of gilt
- Contour using @maccosmetics Sweet as Cocoa powder blush
- @urbandecaycosmetics all nighter makeup setting spray
Here’s the full look of my makeup in natural lighting while I was attending a recent event.
I’ve included some of my favorite makeup products and brushes on my amazon page so that you too can achieve this look. I promise I’ll eventually post a tutorial but in the meantime I hope this list helps.
To shop my makeup favorites click the link below: