As spring weather kicks into high gear it’s no time like the present to get ready for summer. As you prepare your body for summer it’s only right that your hair should follow suit. I have formulated a bundle of essential products to keep your hair healthy and strong throughout the summer!
1. Influance Deep Cleansing Shampoo: This clarifying shampoo gently and effectively removes the residual buildup of chlorine and environmental pollutants while leaving hair healthy with plenty of sheen.
I use this shampoo for the first two shampoos to ensure that the hair is clean and free of buildup.
2. Influance Honey Almond Shampoo: This unique shampoo is made with a proprietary blend of sulfate free cleansing agents that give a voluminous lather to gently clean while not stripping hair of it’s natural oils. It is great for color treated hair.
Use this shampoo as your next step. NOTE: If you have scalp issues such as dandruff, psoriasis, dry scalp, or seborrheic dermatitis I suggest using the Influance Rosemary Mint shampoo & conditioner instead.
3. Influance Honey Almond Conditioner: A lightweight conditioner that will replenish the driest of hair with organic moisturizing ingredients such as argan oil, jojoba oil, and avocado oil. This conditioner detangles instantly, and softens the hair for greater manageability and superior penetration.
After squeezing the excess water out of your hair apply the honey almond conditioner liberally. Make sure it is evenly distributed. Detangle the hair from ends to roots while conditioner is in place.
NOTE: To use as a deep conditioner apply a plastic cap and sit underneath a heated dryer for 5-10 minutes.
4. Influance Coconut Milk Leave In Conditioner: Great for natural hair! It is designed to protect hair both inside and out. This lightweight mist of healthy hair nutrition absorbs deep into the hair to strengthen and fortify hair reducing breakage.
Once conditioner has been rinsed from the hair, towel dry the hair. Spray the leave in conditioner throughout the hair. Detangle from ends to root. This will ensure the leave in has been evenly distributed throughout the hair.
5. Influance Moisture Lock: Unique blend of olive, soybean, and jojoba oils with cocoa and shea butters to form a rich moisturizing lotion that locks in these nutritive elements to condition and protect the hair from dryness.
Moisture lock is great as a styling aid for natural styles and protective styles like twist outs, braid outs and flat twists. Use this product throughout the hair to seal in moisture from root to end. Pay close attention to the ends!
6. Influance Natural Oil: A scalp therapy that is specifically formulated to moisturize and promote hair growth. This amazing formula is rich in botanical extracts, essential oils and emollients that relieve itchy scalp, and rejuvenates dry, damaged hair. Use to replenish moisture and natural oils leaving hair full of body and sheen.
Natural oil can be used in conjunction with the coconut milk leave in and moisture lock to moisturize hair when using the LOC (leave in, oil, cream)/LCO (leave in, cream, oil) methods. Natural oil is also great to soothe dry and itchy scalp when wearing protective styles such as braids, crochet braids, or sew ins.